Our Associate Members
The policies governing the admittance of Associate Members of the Port Management Association of the Caribbean (P.M.A.C) are:
- Consist primarily of individuals, companies, organizations or any similar body associated with the port / maritime industry.
- Be invited to participate in the open sessions and social functions of P.M.A.C. meetings, primarily to facilitate networking.
- Be encouraged to facilitate training to member ports within their particular area of expertise, as well as to support the general training objectives of P.M.A.C.
- Be offered links to the P.M.A.C. website to facilitate promotion of their products and services.
- Will pay an annual subscription of US$1,000.00 to the Port Management Association of the Caribbean.